Traditional Chinese Festivals

Updated: 2022- 10- 08

dì sān shí kè   zhōng guó chuán tŏng jié rì

中国传统节日

Traditional Chinese Festivals

lì li: míng tiān shì zhōng guó de chuán tŏng jié rì duān wǔ jié, dào wŏ jiā lái chī zòng zì hăo ma?

丽丽: 明天是中国的传统节日端午节,到我家来吃粽子好吗?

Lili: Tomorrow is a traditional Chinese festival, the Dragon Boat Festival. Would you like to go to my home to eat some zongzi (glutinous rice dumplings)?

mài kè: hăo de, xiè xiè! nĭ mèn duān wǔ jié fàng jià ma?

麦克: 好的,谢谢!你们端午节放假吗?

Mike: Great, thank you! Do you have a holiday on the Dragon Boat Festival?

lì li: bú fàng. wŏ mèn zài chūn jié, láo dòng jié hé guó qìng jiè de shí hòu fàng jià.

丽丽: 不放。我们在春节、劳动节和国庆节的时候放假。

Lili: No. We have holidays at Spring Festival, International Labor Day and National Day.

mài kè: jià qī cháng ma? yŏu jĭ tiān?

麦克: 假期长吗?有几天?

Mike: Are the holidays long? How many days?

lì li: yŏu qī tiān. jīn nián chūn jié de shí hòu, wŏ mèn quán jiā qù nán fāng lǚ yóu le.

丽丽: 有7天。今年春节的时候,我们全家去南方旅游了。

Lili: Seven days for each of the three festivals. My family traveled to south China during this year’s Spring Festival.

mài kè: chūn jié shì zhōng guó zuì dà de jié rì, shì ma?

麦克: 春节是中国最大的节日,是吗?

Mike: Spring Festival is the biggest festival in China, isn’t it?

lì li: shì de. tā hé nĭ mèn de shèng dàn jié yī yàng rè nào.

丽丽: 是的。它和你们的圣诞节一样热闹。

Lili: Yes, it is. It’s as lively as Christmas Day in your country.

mài kè: zhōng guó hái yŏu nă xiē chuán tŏng jié rì?

麦克: 中国还有哪些传统节日?

Mike: What other traditional festivals does China have?

lì li: hái yŏu yuán xiāo jié, zhōng qiū jié, qīng míng jié, dĕng dĕng.

丽丽: 还有元宵节,中秋节,清明节,等等。

Lili: There are Lantern Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Qingming Festival and so on.

mài kè: jié rì lĭ yŏu shén me tè bié de shí pĭn ma?

麦克: 节日里有什么特别的食品吗? 

Mike: What special foods do you have at the festivals?

lì li: yŏu, bĭ rú jiăo zì, yuán xiāo hé yuè bĭng.

丽丽: 有,比如饺子、元宵和月饼。

Lili: We have, for example, jiaozi, yuanxiao and yuebing.

Pre:
Next: